Project Profile: Science Park High School, New Jersey
Project: Security, Digital Data & Educational Technologies
Client: New Jersey Schools Development Authority (NJ SDA)
Scope of Work: Professional Systems Engineering, LLC supplied digital data design, educational technology, consulting, and engineering services for this state-of-the-art 250,000 SF high school with student capacity of 1,200.
PSE supplied tele/data design services included all network, server, data center, and digital design to meet the advanced technology requirements of the Science Park High School mission. The network is capable of backbone speeds of 10 gigabits and provides 1-gigabit Ethernet to each desktop. A dedicated network connection provides direct access to the resources of several local universities. The network offers wireless access throughout the building.
PSE also included a custom tailored A/V system designed to meet the specific needs of the subject matter to be presented. Systems included video projector, flat panel display, computer interface, Smart Boards, digital overheads, and other video services.
- Security systems with access control, CCTV, network DVR, and intercom/PA system
- Data center, TDF, MPOP, and fiber channel designs
- Full network/firewall/server/computer architecture
- Multiple incoming fiber
- Tele/data structured cabling systems with dual Xeon servers
- IP based media retrieval system
- Video messaging system including lobby rear projection displays
- Classroom A/V presentation systems for smart classrooms
- Dividable auditorium with multi-room audio system
- CATV system with IP networked video feeds
- All information technology equipment”Desktop Ready”