Project Profile: Towers Perrin, New Jersey
Project: Security Consulting & Engineering Services
Scope of Work: Professional Systems Engineering, LLC served as the design engineering and consulting firm for the security systems for Towers Perrin at the Woodcrest Corporate Center, which provides 333,725 SF of office space for over 1,200 employees in this newly renovated building.
PSE provided design engineering and consulting to help convert Woodcrest Corporate Center into a national model for “Smart Growth.” Woodcrest provides a secure, highly reliable, mission-critical operations center.
- Access control systems including optical turnstiles, proximity card readers at employee entrances, selected offices, and areas throughout the facility anti-piggy back sensing. Designed a full badging station with camera, printer, and signature pad.
- Internal and external video surveillance of the facility including parking lots, critical entrances and exits, internal corridors and spaces utilizing state-of-the-art, color, fixed and Pan tilt zoom cameras connected to matrix switch, digital video recording, and LCD monitors
- Emergency call box system for employee parking areas integrated with CCTV system
- Glass breaking, motion detection, and fiber optic perimeter detection system in tenant-separating walls to form an after hours intrusion detection system
- Telephone entry and panic intercom station integrated to CCTV and call up alarm
- Main security office layout and console designs for main security office and main entrance security desk