Laboratory and High Performance Space
Security, Life Safety, and Communications Consulting
Professional Systems Engineering’s staff experience in specialized laboratory spaces in both manufacturing and administrative facilities includes fire protection, gas suppression, security, communications and fire alarm/mass notification with the following client projects.
Our staff’s disciplined understanding of class 10-100 space in laminar flow, high performance areas, as well as air lock applications can be measured by the number of projects encountered in over 30 years experience.
- McNeil Pharmaceutical, Spring House, PA Labs and Manufacturing
- Ortho Pharmaceutical, Raritan, NJ Labs and Manufacturing
- McNeil Consumer Products, Round Rock, TX Class 100 Manufacturing
- McNeil Consumer Products, Las Piedras, PR Class 100 Manufacturing
- McNeil Pharmaceutical, Spring House, PA Animal Research Labs
- Boehringer Ingelheim, NJ Precious Metals Laboratory Analysis
- Citgo Petroleum, Corpus Christi, TX Refinery
- Citgo Petroleum, Lake Charles, LA Manufacturing
- Citgo Petroleum, Houston, TX Corporate Offices
- Rhone Poulenc Rohrer, Ft. Washington, PA Labs and Manufacturing
- BASF Corporation, Mount Olive, NJ Research and Development Center
- National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD Campus Improvements
- Nortel, Ottawa, Canada New Production Laboratories
- Sterling Pharmaceuticals, Collegeville, PA New Campus
- University of PA, Philadelphia, PA Animal Research Labs
- Key Pharmaceuticals, Las Piedras, PR Class 100 Manufacturing and Packaging
- Astro Space Center, Brunswick, NJ Satellite Intergration/Test
Many of these projects required specialized lethal gas and biohazard monitoring, safety integration, and critical life safety measures. In some cases, even 1 part in 1 billion of working chemicals could be immediately lethal leading to special safety planning.
Security and communications efforts were equally as strong requiring utmost care in program development, governmental regulation, and contractor compliance while